Keeping it simple today. Yet… this is plenty to keep us busy for some time.
Make an effort to apply these instructions to your life today (and always). God has promised to honor those who honor Him. And you know, Father knows best.
A list to live by: (Romans 12:9-21)
1. Let love be without hypocrisy.
2. Abhor what is evil.
3. Cling to what is good.
4. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;
5. Not lagging in diligence, [yet] fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;
6. Rejoice in hope.
7. [Be] patient in tribulation.
8. Continue steadfastly in prayer.
9. Distribute to the needs of the saints.
10. [Be a person] given to hospitality.
11. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
12. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.
13. Be of the same mind toward one another.
14. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble.
15. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
16. Repay no one evil for evil.
17. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
18. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
19. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give [it to God].
20. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Pick one or more to focus on in your life. Allow God to show you where you lack and how He can help you. His goal (and our goal) is for us to be more like Him everyday. Therefore, these can’t be neglected or ignored.